The InterGroup Co. (NASDAQ:INTG – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $47.70 and traded as low as $39.97. The InterGroup shares last traded at $39.97, with a volume of 227 shares traded.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, TheStreet lowered The InterGroup from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating in a research note on Thursday, January 26th.
The InterGroup Trading Down 0.9 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $43.89 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $47.70.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On The InterGroup
About The InterGroup
InterGroup Corp. engages in the purchasing, development, operation, rehabilitation, and disposal of real property of various types and description. It operates through the following business segments: Hotel Operations, Real Estate Operations, and Investment Transactions. The Hotel Operations handles the business activities of hotels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The InterGroup (INTG)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for The InterGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The InterGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.