Vanguard Total World Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:BNDW – Get Rating) shares rose 0.9% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $69.22 and last traded at $68.96. Approximately 20,005 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 55% from the average daily volume of 44,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at $68.33.
Vanguard Total World Bond ETF Trading Up 0.9 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $68.24 and a 200 day simple moving average of $67.95.
Vanguard Total World Bond ETF Company Profile
The Vanguard Total World Bond ETF (BNDW) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund tracks a market-value-weighted index of global investment-grade bonds. BNDW was launched on Sep 4, 2018 and is managed by Vanguard.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Total World Bond ETF (BNDW)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Total World Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Total World Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.