Shares of WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund (NYSEARCA:DGRW – Get Rating) were down 0.4% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $59.04 and last traded at $59.88. Approximately 533,967 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 505,417 shares. The stock had previously closed at $60.12.
WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund Stock Down 0.4 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $61.72 and its two-hundred day moving average is $60.07. The company has a market capitalization of $7.49 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.26 and a beta of 0.89.
WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund Company Profile
The WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund (DGRW) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund tracks the performance of an index that invests in large- and mid-cap dividend-paying US common stocks with growth characteristics. DGRW was launched on May 22, 2013 and is managed by WisdomTree.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund (DGRW)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree U.S. Quality Dividend Growth Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.