Research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of York Water (NASDAQ:YORW – Get Rating) in a report issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the utilities provider’s stock.
Separately, TheStreet raised shares of York Water from a “c+” rating to a “b+” rating in a report on Monday, December 12th.
York Water Stock Up 0.4 %
York Water stock opened at $44.78 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $639.91 million, a P/E ratio of 31.99 and a beta of 0.53. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $44.85 and a 200-day simple moving average of $43.92. York Water has a one year low of $36.85 and a one year high of $47.23. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a current ratio of 0.84.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On York Water
About York Water
The York Water Co engages in impounding, purifying, and distribution of drinking water. It owns and operates wastewater collection systems and wastewater treatment systems. The company was founded on February 23, 1816 and is headquartered in York, PA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on York Water (YORW)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for York Water Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for York Water and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.