Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Almaden Minerals (NYSE:AAU – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Almaden Minerals Price Performance
AAU opened at $0.19 on Friday. Almaden Minerals has a 52 week low of $0.18 and a 52 week high of $0.39.
Almaden Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Almaden Minerals (AAU)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Almaden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almaden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.