Dorel Industries (TSE:DII.B – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by stock analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$7.00 to C$6.00 in a report issued on Wednesday, BayStreet.CA reports. BMO Capital Markets’ price objective would indicate a potential upside of 39.53% from the company’s previous close.
Dorel Industries Price Performance
TSE DII.B opened at C$4.30 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.82, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 153.51. Dorel Industries has a 12 month low of C$4.15 and a 12 month high of C$10.27. The stock has a market cap of C$122.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.98, a PEG ratio of -0.11 and a beta of 2.93. The company’s 50 day moving average is C$5.26 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$5.35.
About Dorel Industries
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Dorel Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dorel Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.