SIGA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIGA – Get Rating) – Stock analysts at Edison Inv. Res issued their FY2024 EPS estimates for shares of SIGA Technologies in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, March 14th. Edison Inv. Res analyst S. Romanoff forecasts that the company will post earnings of $1.12 per share for the year. The consensus estimate for SIGA Technologies’ current full-year earnings is $1.06 per share.
SIGA Technologies Price Performance
Shares of SIGA opened at $5.62 on Thursday. SIGA Technologies has a 52-week low of $5.11 and a 52-week high of $26.99. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $6.94 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.75. The stock has a market cap of $405.76 million, a PE ratio of 12.22 and a beta of 0.87.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On SIGA Technologies
About SIGA Technologies
SIGA Technologies, Inc is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of solutions for serious unmet medical needs and biothreats. The firm develops therapeutic solutions for lethal pathogens including smallpox, Ebola, dengue, Lassa fever, and other dangerous viruses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SIGA Technologies (SIGA)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SIGA Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIGA Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.