Five Star Senior Living Inc. (NASDAQ:FVE – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.95 and traded as high as $1.32. Five Star Senior Living shares last traded at $1.31, with a volume of 180,783 shares changing hands.
Five Star Senior Living Trading Up 0.8 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.05 and its 200 day moving average is $0.95. The company has a current ratio of 1.51, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $41.59 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.52 and a beta of 1.03.
About Five Star Senior Living
Five Star Senior Living, Inc engages in the senior living operations. It operates through the following segments: Senior Living Communities & Rehabilitation and Wellness. The Senior Living Communities segment owns account or manages the account of others independent living communities, assisted living communities, and skilled nursing facilities that are subject to centralized oversight, and provide housing and services to elderly residents.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Five Star Senior Living (FVE)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Five Star Senior Living Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Five Star Senior Living and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.