Forza X1, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRZA – Get Rating)’s share price rose 0.9% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $1.20 and last traded at $1.18. Approximately 13,099 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 65,016 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.17.
Forza X1 Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.47 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.80.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Forza X1
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Forza X1 stock. Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in shares of Forza X1, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRZA – Get Rating) during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund bought 34,743 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $67,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned approximately 0.50% of Forza X1 as of its most recent filing with the SEC. Institutional investors own 1.49% of the company’s stock.
About Forza X1
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forza X1 (FRZA)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Forza X1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forza X1 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.