Intuitive Machines, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUNR – Get Rating) gapped down prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $14.57, but opened at $12.80. Intuitive Machines shares last traded at $13.41, with a volume of 89,636 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several brokerages recently issued reports on LUNR. Roth Mkm began coverage on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Friday, March 10th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $20.00 target price for the company. Roth Capital reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Thursday, March 9th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity Group began coverage on shares of Intuitive Machines in a research note on Monday, February 27th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $35.00 target price for the company.
Intuitive Machines Stock Performance
Intuitive Machines Company Profile
Inflection Point Acquisition Corp. entered into a definitive business combination agreement with Inflection Point Acquisition Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intuitive Machines (LUNR)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Intuitive Machines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intuitive Machines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.