Shares of ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (NYSEARCA:SQQQ – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $37.46, but opened at $38.47. ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ shares last traded at $38.38, with a volume of 39,361,124 shares traded.
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Stock Down 7.9 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $39.90 and its 200 day moving average price is $47.11.
ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Company Profile
The ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (SQQQ) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the NASDAQ-100 index. The fund provides (-3x) inverse exposure to a modified market-cap-weighted index of 100 of the largest non-financial firms listed on the NASDAQ. SQQQ was launched on Feb 9, 2010 and is managed by ProShares.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (SQQQ)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.