True North Commercial REIT (TSE:TNT.UN – Get Rating) had its price objective cut by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group from C$6.25 to C$5.00 in a research report issued on Wednesday, BayStreet.CA reports. Canaccord Genuity Group’s price target would suggest a potential upside of 40.06% from the stock’s previous close.
True North Commercial REIT Trading Up 2.0 %
TNT.UN opened at C$3.57 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 156.87, a quick ratio of 0.06 and a current ratio of 0.09. The stock has a market cap of C$327.15 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.76 and a beta of 1.31. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$6.00 and its 200-day moving average price is C$5.96. True North Commercial REIT has a one year low of C$3.21 and a one year high of C$7.39.
About True North Commercial REIT
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for True North Commercial REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for True North Commercial REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.