Sunbelt Securities Inc. acquired a new position in Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF – August (BATS:BAUG – Get Rating) in the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm acquired 9,546 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $270,000.
Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF – August Price Performance
Shares of BAUG stock opened at $30.49 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $31.01 and a 200-day moving average price of $30.30.
Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF – August Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF – August (BAUG)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF - August Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovator U.S. Equity Buffer ETF - August and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.