Innovative Food Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IVFH – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.34 and traded as high as $0.35. Innovative Food shares last traded at $0.34, with a volume of 9,300 shares trading hands.
Innovative Food Trading Down 2.9 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.34 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.26.
About Innovative Food
Innovative Food Holdings, Inc engages in the provision of end-to-end direct-to-consumer e-commerce and direct-to-chef platforms. It distributes specialty food and food related products through national partnership based and regionally based foodservice related channels. Its products include seafood, meat and game, produce, poultry, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovative Food (IVFH)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Innovative Food Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovative Food and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.