Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF (NYSEARCA:PNQI – Get Rating) dropped 0.9% on Friday . The company traded as low as $131.99 and last traded at $132.68. Approximately 24,305 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 13% from the average daily volume of 27,778 shares. The stock had previously closed at $133.86.
Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF Stock Down 0.9 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $502.86 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.38 and a beta of 1.10. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $131.39 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $122.34.
Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF Company Profile
The Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF (PNQI) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the NASDAQ Internet index, a modified-market-cap-weighted index of Internet companies listed in the US. PNQI was launched on Jun 12, 2008 and is managed by Invesco.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF (PNQI)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.