IOG plc (LON:IOG – Get Rating) insider John Arthur acquired 223,825 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 17th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 4 ($0.05) per share, with a total value of £8,953 ($10,911.64).
IOG Stock Performance
LON IOG opened at GBX 4.50 ($0.05) on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 7.09 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 14.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 237.05, a quick ratio of 0.47 and a current ratio of 0.51. IOG plc has a 52-week low of GBX 4.10 ($0.05) and a 52-week high of GBX 42.50 ($0.52). The company has a market capitalization of £23.63 million, a PE ratio of 450.00 and a beta of 0.47.
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for IOG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IOG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.