Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SBSAA – Get Rating) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.99 and traded as high as $1.35. Spanish Broadcasting System shares last traded at $1.35, with a volume of 391 shares trading hands.
Spanish Broadcasting System Trading Up 17.4 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.99 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.99.
About Spanish Broadcasting System
Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc is a media and entertainment company, which engages in the production and distribution of Spanish-language content, including radio programs, television shows, music, and lives entertainment. It operates through Radio and Television segments. The company was founded by Pablo Raul Alarcon, Sr.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSAA)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.