William Hill PLC (OTCMKTS:WIMHY – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $15.00 and traded as low as $15.00. William Hill shares last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 8,600 shares traded.
William Hill Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.00 and a 200 day simple moving average of $15.00. The company has a market capitalization of $3.94 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.78 and a beta of 2.28.
William Hill Company Profile
William Hill PLC, a sports betting and gaming company, provides sports betting and gaming services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through retail, online, and US segments. The company operates licensed betting offices (LBOs) that offers sports betting services on horse racing, football, greyhounds, and other sports, as well as gaming machines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on William Hill (WIMHY)
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
Receive News & Ratings for William Hill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for William Hill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.