Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ:AEZS – Get Rating) (TSE:AEZ) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Sunday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Aeterna Zentaris Price Performance
Shares of Aeterna Zentaris stock opened at $2.72 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $13.19 million, a PE ratio of -1.06 and a beta of 1.43. Aeterna Zentaris has a 1-year low of $2.54 and a 1-year high of $9.75. The business has a 50-day moving average of $3.47 and a 200-day moving average of $3.70.
About Aeterna Zentaris
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Aeterna Zentaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeterna Zentaris and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.