Brookstone Capital Management increased its stake in Cambria Global Value ETF (BATS:GVAL – Get Rating) by 4.9% in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 161,660 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 7,586 shares during the period. Brookstone Capital Management’s holdings in Cambria Global Value ETF were worth $3,285,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cambria Global Value ETF Stock Performance
Shares of BATS GVAL opened at $19.52 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $20.54 and a two-hundred day moving average of $19.10. The firm has a market cap of $118.10 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.95 and a beta of 1.00.
Cambria Global Value ETF Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cambria Global Value ETF (GVAL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Cambria Global Value ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambria Global Value ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.