Shares of Crossroads Impact Corp. (OTCMKTS:CRSS – Get Rating) traded down 15.3% on Friday . The company traded as low as $7.20 and last traded at $7.20. 1,502 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 24% from the average session volume of 1,209 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.50.
Crossroads Impact Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $10.62 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.37.
Crossroads Impact Company Profile
Crossroads Impact Corp. is a holding company. The company is focused on investing in businesses that promote economic vitality and community development. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crossroads Impact (CRSS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Crossroads Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crossroads Impact and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.