Partner Communications Company Ltd. (NASDAQ:PTNRY – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 10.5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $5.53 and last traded at $5.53. 2,101 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 59,608 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.01.
Partner Communications Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of $943.89 million, a P/E ratio of 14.14 and a beta of 0.81. The company has a current ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58.
About Partner Communications
Partner Communications Co Ltd. engages in the provision of telecommunications services. It operates through the Cellular and Fixed-line segments. The Cellular segment offers basic cellular telephony services, text messaging, internet browsing and data transfer, content services, roaming services, M2M and IOT services, handset repair services, cellular content and value-added services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Partner Communications (PTNRY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Partner Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Partner Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.