Prime Medicine, Inc. (NYSE:PRME – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $12.41 and last traded at $12.41, with a volume of 86500 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $13.21.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on Prime Medicine in a research note on Thursday. They set a “sell” rating for the company.
Prime Medicine Trading Down 7.0 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $17.06.
Prime Medicine Company Profile
Prime Medicine, Inc, a biotechnology company, delivers genetic therapies to address diseases by deploying gene editing technology. It offers Prime Editors with a Prime Editor protein, comprising a fusion between a Cas protein and a reverse transcriptase enzyme; and a pegRNA, which targets the Prime Editor to a specific genomic location and provides a template for making the desired edit to the target DNA sequence.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Prime Medicine (PRME)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Prime Medicine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prime Medicine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.