Cartier Silver Co. (OTCMKTS:CRTIF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 22% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.24 and last traded at $0.24. 112,081 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 441% from the average session volume of 20,701 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
Cartier Silver Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.41 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.42.
Cartier Silver Company Profile
Cartier Silver Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of iron ore properties and a gold property in Canada. The company owns a 55% interest in the Round Lake and Jeannine properties consisting of 111 claims covering an area of approximately 52.93 square kilometers located in the Fermont iron ore district in the Labrador Trough in northeastern Quebec.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cartier Silver (CRTIF)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Cartier Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cartier Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.