Cogna Educação S.A. (OTCMKTS:COGNY – Get Rating)’s share price was up 6.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.42 and last traded at $0.37. Approximately 26,753 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 67% from the average daily volume of 81,166 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised shares of Cogna Educação from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday, March 31st.
Cogna Educação Stock Up 6.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.35 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.38.
Cogna Educação Company Profile
Cogna Educação SA is a private educational organization, which engages in the provision of educational services. The firm’s activities include in-class and distance-learning, higher education and post-graduate courses, managing child, K-12 and high school teaching activities, selling textbooks and learning aids, and licensing teaching and pedagogic products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cogna Educação (COGNY)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Cogna Educação Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cogna Educação and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.