Conversion Labs, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CVLBD – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.71 and last traded at $1.69. 44,796 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 44% from the average session volume of 80,256 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.61.
Conversion Labs Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $27.94 million, a PE ratio of -2.41 and a beta of 1.21. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.57 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.92.
Conversion Labs Company Profile
Conversion Labs, Inc engages in the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of natural immune support products containing proprietary yeast beta glucans. Its products are oral intake tablets and topical creams, and gels for skin application. It operates through the Finished Cosmetic Products and Nutraceutical and Cosmetic Additives segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conversion Labs (CVLBD)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Conversion Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conversion Labs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.