Extendicare (OTCMKTS:EXETF – Get Rating) had its price objective raised by Royal Bank of Canada from C$7.00 to C$7.50 in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, National Bank Financial dropped their price target on Extendicare from C$7.50 to C$7.00 in a report on Monday, January 30th.
Extendicare Price Performance
Shares of EXETF opened at $5.07 on Tuesday. Extendicare has a 1 year low of $4.41 and a 1 year high of $5.96. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.72 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.89.
Extendicare Increases Dividend
Extendicare, Inc is a holding company, which engages in the provision of nursing care, home health care, retirement living, and management and consulting services. It operates through the following business segments: Long-Term Care, Retirement Living, Home Health Care, and Other Services. The Long-Term Care segment represents long-term care centers the company owns and operates in the country.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Extendicare (EXETF)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Extendicare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Extendicare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.