iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF (NYSEARCA:PABU – Get Rating) dropped 0.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $45.11 and last traded at $45.11. Approximately 175 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 8,619 shares. The stock had previously closed at $45.35.
iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $958.49 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.14 and a beta of -1.11. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $44.13 and a 200-day moving average of $43.21.
About iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF
The iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF (PABU) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in stocks based on a particular theme. The fund tracks an index of tier-weighted US large- and mid-cap stocks selected and weighted based on ESG criteria that is compatible with the Paris Climate Agreement and carbon reduction goals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF (PABU)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.