Shares of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (OTCMKTS:MTENY – Get Rating) traded down 10.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.27 and last traded at $0.28. 14,300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 98% from the average session volume of 7,206 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.28 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.32.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Company Profile
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services in India and Mauritius. It operates in two segments: Basic and Other Services; and Cellular Services. The company offers basic telephony, mobile, broadband, and other data services. It also provides cloud services, Wi-Fi solutions, e-governance projects, managed services, turnkey ICT solutions, GIS based services, capacity building and skill development services, etc.; and operates data centers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTENY)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mahanagar Telephone Nigam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.