Spark New Zealand Limited (OTCMKTS:SPKKY – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $16.06 and traded as high as $16.49. Spark New Zealand shares last traded at $16.49, with a volume of 10,409 shares.
Spark New Zealand Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $15.62 and a two-hundred day moving average of $16.06.
Spark New Zealand Increases Dividend
The business also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 17th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 16th were paid a $0.0631 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, March 15th. This represents a yield of 4.77%. This is a boost from Spark New Zealand’s previous dividend of $0.06.
About Spark New Zealand
Spark New Zealand Ltd. engages in the provision of telecommunications and information and communications technology (ICT) services. The company was founded on February 24, 1987 and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spark New Zealand (SPKKY)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Spark New Zealand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spark New Zealand and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.