Novonix Limited (OTCMKTS:NVNXF – Get Rating) shares were up 6.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.72 and last traded at $0.70. Approximately 76,620 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 106,418 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.66.
Novonix Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.79 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.15.
Novonix Company Profile
Novonix Limited develops and supplies battery materials, equipment, and services to the lithium-ion battery market in North America. It operates through three segments: Graphite Exploration and Mining, Battery Technology, and Battery Materials. The Graphite Exploration and Mining segment explores for graphite in Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Novonix (NVNXF)
- Occidental Petroleum: Will Buffet Buy More?
- 5 Best Healthcare Sector ETFs
- Electronic Arts Has Game But Can Share Price Move Higher?
- Wendy’s May Have Just Become A Value Play
- Rivian Leads EV Startups But Will The Stock Move Higher?
Receive News & Ratings for Novonix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Novonix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.