Sangamo Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SGMO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/10/2023 – Sangamo Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $16.00 to $8.00.
- 5/1/2023 – Sangamo Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $15.00 to $5.00.
- 4/28/2023 – Sangamo Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $1.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $5.00.
- 4/28/2023 – Sangamo Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $4.20 to $3.90.
- 3/16/2023 – Sangamo Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Sangamo Therapeutics Stock Down 0.8 %
Shares of NASDAQ:SGMO opened at $1.27 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $217.77 million, a PE ratio of -1.02 and a beta of 1.07. Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. has a twelve month low of $1.18 and a twelve month high of $6.42. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $1.78 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.86.
Sangamo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SGMO – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, February 22nd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.32) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.36) by $0.04. Sangamo Therapeutics had a negative net margin of 172.76% and a negative return on equity of 61.19%. The firm had revenue of $27.23 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $26.86 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned ($0.26) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 2.7% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts anticipate that Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. will post -1.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Sangamo Therapeutics
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company, which engages in the research and development of zinc finger proteins. It focuses on three therapeutic areas: inherited metabolic diseases, central nervous system, and diseases and immunology, which comprises inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO)
- Occidental Petroleum: Will Buffet Buy More?
- 5 Best Healthcare Sector ETFs
- Electronic Arts Has Game But Can Share Price Move Higher?
- Wendy’s May Have Just Become A Value Play
- Rivian Leads EV Startups But Will The Stock Move Higher?
Receive News & Ratings for Sangamo Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sangamo Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.