Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (OTCMKTS:WSTRF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 70,100 shares, a growth of 245.3% from the April 15th total of 20,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 29,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.4 days.
Western Uranium & Vanadium Trading Down 2.3 %
Shares of WSTRF stock opened at $0.85 on Thursday. Western Uranium & Vanadium has a 1 year low of $0.64 and a 1 year high of $1.66. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.77 and its 200-day moving average is $0.85. The firm has a market capitalization of $37.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -43.50 and a beta of 1.72.
Western Uranium & Vanadium Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Uranium & Vanadium (WSTRF)
- Occidental Petroleum: Will Buffet Buy More?
- 5 Best Healthcare Sector ETFs
- Electronic Arts Has Game But Can Share Price Move Higher?
- Wendy’s May Have Just Become A Value Play
- Rivian Leads EV Startups But Will The Stock Move Higher?
Receive News & Ratings for Western Uranium & Vanadium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Uranium & Vanadium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.