Sharing Services Global Co. (OTCMKTS:SHRG – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,800 shares, a decline of 15.6% from the April 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,663,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Sharing Services Global Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SHRG opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average of $0.02. Sharing Services Global has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.04.
Sharing Services Global Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sharing Services Global (SHRG)
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
- Oracle Stock Climbs For Third Month, Still In Buy Range
Receive News & Ratings for Sharing Services Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sharing Services Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.