Core Molding Technologies (NYSE:CMT – Get Rating) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
Core Molding Technologies Price Performance
CMT opened at $20.44 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.12. Core Molding Technologies has a twelve month low of $8.50 and a twelve month high of $20.72. The company has a market cap of $186.25 million, a PE ratio of 12.39 and a beta of 1.78.
About Core Molding Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core Molding Technologies (CMT)
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
- Oracle Stock Climbs For Third Month, Still In Buy Range
Receive News & Ratings for Core Molding Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Molding Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.