Unique Fabricating, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:UFAB – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.30. Unique Fabricating shares last traded at $0.28, with a volume of 3,830,976 shares traded.
Unique Fabricating Trading Up 7.3 %
The company has a market capitalization of $3.33 million, a P/E ratio of -0.14 and a beta of 1.49.
Unique Fabricating Company Profile
Unique Fabricating, Inc engages in the engineering, manufacture and sale of foam, rubber and plastic components. Its products are used in noise, vibration and harshness, acoustical management, water and air sealing, decorative and other functional applications. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Unique Fabricating (UFAB)
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
- Oracle Stock Climbs For Third Month, Still In Buy Range
Receive News & Ratings for Unique Fabricating Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unique Fabricating and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.