Shares of BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BFNH – Get Rating) shot up 9.4% on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. 400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 4,629 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.28.
BioForce Nanosciences Stock Up 9.4 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.45 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $2.30. The company has a market cap of $21.38 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -140.00 and a beta of -1.57.
BioForce Nanosciences Company Profile
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc engages in the provision of natural vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements, powders and beverages, formulated to promote a healthier lifestyle for active individuals in all age ranges. It markets products through social media and telemarketing. The company was founded on December 10, 1999 and is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BioForce Nanosciences (BFNH)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for BioForce Nanosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioForce Nanosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.