CareRx (OTCMKTS:CHHHF – Get Rating) had its price target lowered by equities research analysts at Desjardins from C$4.25 to C$4.00 in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus decreased their price objective on shares of CareRx from C$5.00 to C$4.25 in a research report on Thursday.
CareRx Price Performance
OTCMKTS:CHHHF opened at $1.65 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $1.71 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.89. CareRx has a 1-year low of $1.62 and a 1-year high of $4.37.
CareRx Company Profile
CareRx Corp. engages in the provision of pharmacy and other healthcare services. It offers services for patients, solutions for insurers, solutions for employers, and solutions for long term care homes and retirement residences. The company was founded by Brenda Rasmussen on February 2, 2001 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareRx (CHHHF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for CareRx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareRx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.