ITV (OTCMKTS:ITVPY – Get Rating) had its price target lowered by research analysts at Barclays from GBX 85 ($1.07) to GBX 80 ($1.01) in a report released on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft upgraded ITV from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, March 9th.
ITV Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ITVPY opened at $9.30 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $10.10 and a 200-day moving average of $9.68. ITV has a 12 month low of $5.98 and a 12 month high of $11.21.
ITV Plc engages in the production and broadcasting services. It operates through the Broadcast & Online, and ITV Studios segments. The Broadcast & Online segment offers commercial family of channels and delivers content through traditional television broadcasting. The ITV Studios segment creates and produces programs and formats that return and travel, namely drama, entertainment, and factual entertainment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ITV (ITVPY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for ITV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.