Shares of Lefteris Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:LFTRU – Get Rating) traded down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $10.00 and last traded at $10.00. 1,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 2,131 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.04.
Lefteris Acquisition Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.00 and its 200-day simple moving average is $10.00.
About Lefteris Acquisition
Lefteris Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the financial services industry. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lefteris Acquisition (LFTRU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Lefteris Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lefteris Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.