Shares of Mineral Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:MALRF – Get Rating) shot up 1.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $48.97 and last traded at $48.97. 236 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 78% from the average session volume of 1,075 shares. The stock had previously closed at $48.05.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded Mineral Resources from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 25th.
Mineral Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $52.16 and a 200 day simple moving average of $55.90.
About Mineral Resources
Mineral Resources Ltd. engages in mining and processing of mineral properties. The firm operates through the following segments: Mining Services, Iron Ore, Lithium, Other Commodities, and Central. It offers contract crushing, infrastructure, and recovery of base metals concentrate. The company was founded by Christopher J.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mineral Resources (MALRF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Mineral Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mineral Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.