Taisei Co. (OTCMKTS:TISCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 383,900 shares, a decrease of 27.7% from the April 15th total of 530,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3,839.0 days.
Taisei Price Performance
OTCMKTS:TISCF opened at $33.08 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $32.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $31.67. Taisei has a 12 month low of $29.98 and a 12 month high of $33.08.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taisei (TISCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Taisei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taisei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.