Shares of Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF (TSE:VUN – Get Rating) shot up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$75.22 and last traded at C$75.22. 34,503 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 59,322 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$75.00.
Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$74.33 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$73.26.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.