Commonwealth Bank of Australia (OTCMKTS:CBAUF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,538,100 shares, an increase of 6.3% from the April 15th total of 9,912,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 52,690.5 days.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Price Performance
CBAUF opened at $64.92 on Monday. Commonwealth Bank of Australia has a 12 month low of $59.48 and a 12 month high of $78.03. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $65.15 and a 200-day moving average price of $68.94.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBAUF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Commonwealth Bank of Australia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Commonwealth Bank of Australia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.