Equities research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Mexco Energy (NYSE:MXC – Get Rating) in a report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Mexco Energy Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:MXC opened at $10.42 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $22.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.82 and a beta of 1.15. Mexco Energy has a 1 year low of $10.33 and a 1 year high of $24.18.
Mexco Energy Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mexco Energy (MXC)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Mexco Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mexco Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.