Proximus PLC (OTCMKTS:BGAOF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 357,800 shares, a decrease of 12.2% from the April 15th total of 407,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 143.1 days.
Proximus Trading Down 0.8 %
BGAOF stock opened at $8.54 on Monday. Proximus has a 12 month low of $8.40 and a 12 month high of $16.00. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $9.32 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Proximus (BGAOF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Proximus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Proximus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.