Shares of BrainChip Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:BRCHF – Get Rating) fell 3.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as 0.28 and last traded at 0.30. 36,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 39% from the average session volume of 59,033 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.31.
BrainChip Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of 0.31 and a 200 day moving average price of 0.40.
BrainChip Holdings Ltd. engages in the development of software and hardware solutions for artificial intelligence and machine learning applications. Its products include Akida Neural Processor IP, Akida Neural Processor System-on-Chip and the MetaTF Development Environment. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BrainChip (BRCHF)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for BrainChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BrainChip and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.