Keppel DC REIT (OTCMKTS:KPDCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100,000 shares, a decline of 13.0% from the April 15th total of 115,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 500.0 days.
Keppel DC REIT Price Performance
Shares of Keppel DC REIT stock opened at $1.56 on Tuesday. Keppel DC REIT has a twelve month low of $1.50 and a twelve month high of $1.57. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.51 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.37.
Keppel DC REIT Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel DC REIT (KPDCF)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel DC REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel DC REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.