Moringa Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ:MACAW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,900 shares, a growth of 6.4% from the April 15th total of 14,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 7.5 days.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Moringa Acquisition stock. Periscope Capital Inc. raised its holdings in Moringa Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ:MACAW – Get Rating) by 84.4% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 350,004 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 160,204 shares during the quarter. Periscope Capital Inc.’s holdings in Moringa Acquisition were worth $26,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Moringa Acquisition Price Performance
MACAW opened at $0.10 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.11 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.10. Moringa Acquisition has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Moringa Acquisition (MACAW)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Moringa Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moringa Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.