Societe Generale cut shares of Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente (OTCMKTS:SEYMF – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report released on Monday, The Fly reports.
Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SEYMF opened at $17.00 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $18.74 and its 200 day moving average price is $18.11. Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente has a fifty-two week low of $15.25 and a fifty-two week high of $21.68.
About Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente (SEYMF)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.